Aug 19, 2020 — You can now integrate with multiple Figma files in Pixelic!
🗂 Multiple Figma files integration
#1 feedback we received from our users: multiple Figma files support. You have it! You can import multiple Figma files into Pixelic workspace and make Pixelic your zero-effort system of record for all things Figma. Try using Pixelic’s powerful frame 🔍search, 🧭navigate, 📌pin, and 🗄sort features.
Nitty-gritty fixes and enhancements
- Speed & stability enhancement: it’s much faster and more stable!
- Selective frame-level sync: you can now selectively sync individual frames.
- Selective page import from Figma: you now have an option to select which page(s) you want to import.
- Pixelic now remembers your last configured views in pinned frames and recently updated frames sections.
- Shows “No Results Found” message when search query didn’t match any frame title.
💫 Upcoming features & updates
- ⚙️ A dedicated Figma plug-in
- ✏️ Notion-like documentation feature
- ✅ Upgraded task management (To-Do for Designers 👀)
- 🔔 In-app notification
Always eager to hear back from you. What do you think? Also, you can always read the previous product changelogs here.
Say hi to us on Twitter! @pixelic_hq
— Chris, Co-founder